Search Engine Optimisation/Search Engine Marketing
Ok, so now you have your new website localised for the Chinese market. But that’s only the beginning. You need to make sure your site is registered with the relevant Chinese search engines and that you have optimised your website to maximise your exposure, search rankings and visibility to your target audiences.
And you won’t get very far with Google if you’re targeting Chinese tourists! You need to make sure your website is optimised for ‘Baidu’ (the Chinese equivalent of Google), which has a dominant market share in China. SEM on Baidu is almost a must-do for digital marketers who want to target Chinese internet users.
Our experienced Chinese online marketing and social media team can help you optimise your website rankings in China.
- Baidu account set up and contracting on your behalf. This can be a complicated and drawn-out process due to strict government regulations.
- SEM planning, including objective and budget reviews.
- Chinese keyword suggestions.
- Campaign loading and execution.
- Ongoing keyword performance optimization.
- Campaign monitoring and budget control.
- Analytics and reporting.