Chinese Market Entry Plan
At Business in China, we combine our expertise and knowledge of Irish and Chinese media, culture and marketing, to assist you in developing a suitable Marketing Strategy & Action Plan to successfully target and engage Chinese tourists, both before they travel to the Ireland and while they are in Ireland.
Depending on your requirements, some of the key elements and phases of the development of the Marketing Action Plan can include:
- A Profile of Chinese Tourists or your specific Chinese target audience
- Review of your existing Chinese marketing materials
- Audit of your current Chinese marketing activities
- Identifying and costing the most suitable marketing tools & channels for reaching your market – such as email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, video marketing, SEO/SEM, travel trade marketing, Media relations and PR in China, sponsorship, promotions, exhibitions, and much more
- Developing KSP’s for your organization to stand-out to Chinese tourists
- Setting KPI’s to monitor your performance
- Engaging the Chinese community in the Ireland
- Reviewing & Preparing Task Outlines, Responsibilities, Budget & Timeframe
- Developing your Chinese Marketing Action Plan
Once we have helped you develop your Chinese Tourists Marketing Plan, we can then act as your Chinese marketing department for your organisation, complete with a dedicated Account Manager, to manage the overall implementation of your Chinese marketing plan, or we can provide a support service to your internal marketing staff as necessary.
Either way, you can be assured that Business in China will help you successfully target, engage and increase your business from Chinese tourists.